Beautiful Images of Leh Ladakh That Every Rider Must See
The state of Jammu & Kashmir is a dream travelling location for every human being. For youth it is a travelling challenge which they want to conquer with their motorbikes. No matter how harsh the climatic conditions are, once there is a company of four to five people, a spectacular trip covering beautiful places of entire state gets done. Leh and Ladakh are significant points during this journey and many times the trip is called “The Trip of Leh & Ladakh”. The Manali-Leh Highway plays an important role in connecting the national capital of India to Leh and this 479 Km road route offers many spectacular natural scenery during entire route.
If you plan a trip to Jammu & Kashmir (including Leh) then it’s recommended to load your camera with large storage because the natural beauty will force you to click the images at every nuke and corner. Many people plan to travel to this paradise but it remains a plan and never gets executed. As you know sometimes it requires an extra “external” force to get the work done, so here we are presenting you few images of Leh Ladakh and reasons that will force you to pack your back and get lost in the beauty of nature.
Beautiful Images of Leh Ladakh
1) You will get an opportunity to ride on some of the highest and most difficult motorable roads in the world. Anything situated in this area gets a title of “Highest in the World” whether it is a road, mountainous pass, training center, army base, village or fighting point.
2) A normal trip to Leh-Ladakh will take a minimum of 10 days to explore the entire area completely. It gives you a chance to free yourself from everyday routine work and spend some tension free days in nature’s lap.
6) You get a chance to visit Dras War Memorial, also known as the Vijaypath and pay tribute to brave Indian soldiers. The memorial is located on the Srinagar-Leh National Highway. This memorial was built in the memory of the Indian soldiers and officers of Army who died in 1999 India-Pakistan Kargil War.[wp_ad_camp_3]
8) Dal Lake of Kashmir which will take you back to 1964 movie “Kashmir Ki Kali”. Dal Lake is also known as “Jewel in the crown of Kashmir” or “Srinagar’s Jewel“.[wp_ad_camp_4]
11) You will be filled with instant patriotism when you see Indian Flag waving on some of the highest peaks of the world.[wp_ad_camp_2]
13) Whether you are an atheist or theist, a follower of spirituality or not visits religious places in daily life or not but you will become a strong admirer of the religious buildings of this region.
Share this post with your friends who are really interested in traveling as a goodwill for our effort.